In compliance with Article 13 Decreto Legislativo No. 196 of 30 June 2003 we hereby inform that our company emd group GmbH/srl processes personal data pertaining to customers, suppliers and persons who voluntarily provide personal details (by telephone, fax or email) to our marketing/ sales office or management.
Our company guarantees within the terms of the statutory provisions that personal data is processed with due regard to the basic rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the data subjects with particular regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Providing your personal data is always optional. However, if you do not provide the data the service or part of it may not be provided and you will not be able to make use of all of the opportunities offered.
The personal data provided by you or acquired within the scope of our activity will be processed in conformity with principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of your privacy in observance to your rights of confidentiality.
The processing of this personal data will be finalized to comply with statutory duties and the contractual obligations as well as for administrative and accounting purposes.
Processing can also be carried out with the aid of electronic instruments with procedures suitable for guaranteeing the safety and confidentiality of the information.
Aims and Purposes of Data Processing
- compliance with statutory duties, duties arising out of regulations, European Community regulations and civil and fiscal law
- compliance with any contractual obligations to the data subject
- compliance with the data subject’s specific requests with respect to services/products, quotes, etc.
- for the registration to events/webinars and other initiatives
- compliance with the data subject’s acquisitions of our services and products
- performing activities in connection with the conduct of the business of our company such as compilation of internal statistics, accounting purposes and maintaining customer/ supplier accounts
- objectives of a commercial nature such as sending of business information and advertising materials (by post, fax and email), marketing/ sales activities and market surveys
- protection of credits and management of obligations
- for processing contact establishment initiated by the data subject also via contact forms
- for processing of job applications as a personal initiative or as a response to our job advertisements
The data controller is emd group GmbH/srl, via Bruno Buozzi 9/b, I-39100 Bolzano (BZ). The person responsible for data processing is Markus Nicolussi.
You may at any time exercise the rights granted by Article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003, and in particular demand the modification of the data or their deletion, by contacting emd group GmbH/srl at the above mentioned address by registered letter. These requests will be processed by emd group GmbH/srl within maximally 30 days and can be demanded maximally once every 6 months.
Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a. of the source of the personal data;
b. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means
d. of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5, section 2; and
e. of the subjects, entities or groups of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the following rights:
a. to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b. to obtain deletion, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c. to obtain certification that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also related to their contents, to the subjects and/or entities to whom or which the data were communicated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a. on legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market surveys or commercial communication.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer to help analyze the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the IP Address) will be sent to a Google server in the USA and stored.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to the website activities and internet use.
Google will possibly transmit those data to third parties, if this is legally required or if third parties are processing those data on behalf of Google. The IP address transmitted by your browser, will not be merged by Google with other data held by Google.
By using this website you are agreeing with the processing of these data by Google in the above described manner and purposes.